Click HERE to view the State of Wyoming Draft Zero Emission Vehicle Strategy for public review and comment.
This week the state of Wyoming released the first of at least two documents we will see this year that addresses how the State of Wyoming will support the development of Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure. This first one, is the long-term strategy that provides the foundation for executive agency synchronization and coordination to establish conditions to integrate these technologies.
The state is requesting the public to review and send suggestions to their public affairs team, firstname.lastname@example.org. The document will be available for comment until May 1. After the comments are reviewed it will be submitted to the Governor’s office for final approval.
The next document, Wyoming’s National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) plan, will post in early summer. That document will provide the details, as required by the NEVI Planning Guidance, about how the Wyoming Department of Transportation will execute NEVI funding.
We recommend reading through this document prior to the public engagement sessions Wyoming state staff are hosting over the next two weeks. Please see below for the locations, dates and times for the sessions. The state is hoping to receive feedback on their proposed EVSE incentive programs.
- Date and time: April 4, 1-3 p.m.
- Location: WYDOT Auditorium, 5300 Bishop Blvd.
- Date and time: April 5, 9-11 a.m.
- Location: WY Oil and Gas Commission Hearing Room, 2211 King Blvd.
- Date and time: April 5, 5-7 p.m.
- Location: Park County Public Library Grizzly Hall, 1500 Heart Mountain Street
- Date and time: April 6, 1-3 p.m.
- Location: Riverton City Council Chambers, 816 N. Federal Blvd.
- Date and time: April 7, 9-11 a.m.
- Location: Ordway Auditorium, Teton County Library, 125 Virginian Lane
- Rock Springs
- Date and time: April 7, 5-7 p.m.
- Location: WYDOT District Office, 3200 Elk Street
- Date and time: April 8, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Location: Rawlins Family Recreation Center, 1616 Harshman St.
- Date and time: April 11, 2-4 p.m.
- Location: Campbell County Library, 2101 S 4-J Road
- Date and time: April 12, 10 a.m. – noon
- Location: Sheridan County Fulmer Library, 335 W Alger St.
Please visit website for virtual attendance option.