The January 15th webinar will feature some of Washington’s top clean transportation policy experts who will address the following questions:
- What are the prospects for enacting longer tax incentives for clean fuels, vehicles, and infrastructure?
- Will there be major economic recovery/infrastructure legislation that includes large investments in clean energy including vehicles and infrastructure?
- What are the chances for groundbreaking climate legislation such as a national low carbon fuel standard, a national carbon tax, or some of version of cap and trade or cap and invest, or other ideas?
- Who will be the key players on clean energy in the Administration and Congress?
- What can the Agencies do administratively to advance clean transportation solutions?
- What can Clean Cities Coalitions and other industry leaders do to effectively maximize these upcoming opportunities?